Friday, September 28, 2007

Movin' on up

Hey all,
I've got the day off from work today to finalize (do the other 75%) of packing up my belongings for the move tomorrow. Heading to Watertown to be back in civilization, and of course closer to NoOprah's lovely boutique. I'll also be closer to bostongraf for our Saturday morning breakfast meet ups. It's kinds like buddy night, but with far less umbrella drinks.

So as not to confuse Cake and Sparkle (which isn't a put down, I'm starting this out of genuine concern for your mental states) this is indeed a current blog posting. this move hasn't happened yet, it's scheduled for September 29th. So feel free to comment as if it's actually happening now because, well, it is.

11 comments:

Cake said...

So, wait, this isn't a trick...you didn't move September 29, 2006, or something???

bacon ace said...

Oh no. This is a brand spanking new post because you people deserve it.

Lois Lane said...

This is happening right now, in real time? How exciting!!!!

Where can we buy the t-shirts and bumper stickers to commemorate this historic occasion?

Anonymous said...

So are you gonna sign a new one year lease with me or what?

bacon ace said...

Wait is this my current landlord or my future (tomorrow) landlord? For someone asking about a legal document you're awful vague. If this is future landlord are you posting from the future? Until a few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought you could, but seeing as how until today (following Lois?) all of my blogs have been posted from the past then surely future posts are possible.
And yes I'm actually packing right now. Well...erm...taking a break to update you on the progress because I know you all care deeply.

2nd bedroom/office/toy room is all packed except for the computer (later today and I'll just use my handy dandy laptop thoughtfully supplied by work).

Bathroom tomorrow morning after I'm done "bathrooming".

Kitchen is done thanks to ex mrs bacon ace. Living room is left as well as some small stuff in the bedroom.

Now on to the basement *ugh*.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Oh, good lord! Oh, good lord! A real-time blog post! paces, nervously twisting apron hem in hands I've gone dry! I have no comment! Wait. This IS a comment.

Okay. That's better. takes deep breath Do you know which box your can opener is in?

bacon ace said...

I have a can opener?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Uh-oh!

Cake said...

More importantly...do you know where the corkscrew is!??

bacon ace said...

For all the wine I don't drink? Cake, next time you're down here it's B.Y.O.Corkscrew ;-)

Cake said...

Whoops, that's what I get for skimming. Heh!

::goes looking for a drink::