Friday, September 14, 2007

Survey Time

OK so since these are recycled blogs postings (uh..I mean Bacon's Greatest Hits) I should let you iknow that on myspace people send out these surveys constantly. So here goes.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really. My mother saw the show listing for Perry Mason and decided she liked the name. So I'm not named after him per se. My father wanted to name me Harley Davidson Fitch but was quickly shot down. Man that would have been sweet, but I wonder how differently my life would have turned out with that name. Listen to Johnny Cash's "A Boy named Sue".

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A little while ago while going through a divorce. I don't think I get my "Man Club" card revoked for crying about a divorce do I? Those things suck!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Not in the least, and neither does anyone unfortunate enough to have to read it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bacon stupid.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No just a cat.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Yes, but I refuse to answer this question sarcastically as it's too obvious.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Pops. Previously known as Sugar Pops, then Corn Pops. Now just non-descriptive "Pops". I also like Kashii Go Lean Crunch. Laugh all you want but that's some tasty stuff right there.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeah, I don't want to screw up their shape.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Somewhat. Appropriate for my size at least. Mentally? Yes. personality? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything with melted peanut butter topping. If that involves chocolate then all the better.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Women physically? I suppose that depends if they're facing me or facing away.

Men physically: Height I guess

Both personality: How open they are

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I sometimes procrastinate

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My Aunt Carol

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well I didn't do this as a bulliten so that would be difficult. (Edir: Okay that answer makes no sense in this context)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants; Olive. Shoes; black

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A really shitty chicken salad sub. Oh man it was all salt. Bacon wouldn't have steered me wrong. Oh why did I stray?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of my own typing. I basically always listen to my iPod on shuffle mode so the answer changes every few minutes.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Color doesn't matter at that point. What matters is that if I were reincarnated from a kick ass top of the food chain human to a crayon some higher power would be getting their ass handed to them.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? If i didn't say bacon would you be shocked and or dissapointed? Don't worry, it's up there. Also the smell of spring rain after freshly cut grass. This is made even better when driving at night. It's very relaxing.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A technical recruiter that called me about another consulting gig. No thanks I'm happy where I am.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well I took it from someone else's blog so technically I sent it to me. And I love me. But to better answer the question I do like the person that I took it from.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Skateboarding, baseball, rally racing

27. YOUR HAIR COLOR? It was red but as I got older it's turned brown with red highlights. though I'm still a "real redhead" and can prove it.

28. EYE COLOR? Odd. The outer ring of the iris is green with the inner iris being brown, but you have to get close to tell the difference. I could be lying and this could be a way to get women to get their faces close to mine though. Only time and experience will tell.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I so do

30. Favorite Past time? I tend not to have "favorite" things too much as it tends to affect your judgement and can limit your experiences. There are a lot of things I like to do, and I live by the motto "variety is the spice of life". I know, this is ironic coming from someone that identifies himself strongly with bacon.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? How about happy movies with scary endings?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fast Times at Ridgemont High

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? All seasons really. Winter for snowboarding and ice racing. Summer, Spring for less clothes. Autumn for the beautiful color changes to the environment especially being here in New England.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. It just depends who.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kat (Edit: Since Kat's not on Blogger I highly doubt this answer is true now)

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Pinky. She's a cat after all.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? An H.P. Lovecraft short story compliation. Don't remember the exact name. Something or other about horror.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Optical mouse=no mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing. I was at a friend's house and the TV was on, but we were talking the whole night so we didn't really watch anything.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Pinky's purr, or the purr of my WRX's exhaust which will soon be swapped for a performance exhaust which will sound much better

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? San Diego. And hey I'm headed there again tomorrow.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Meh, I try to learn a lot of things and broaden myself, but I don't often focus on one thing.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brighton MA

4 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

1) "What matters is that if I were reincarnated from a kick ass top of the food chain human to a crayon some higher power would be getting their ass handed to them."

FUNNY! Yet, better a crayon than a toilet seat, spending Life #2 mutely yelling, "Nooooo! Oh, sweet jesus, noooooo!"
2) Wby is Pinky named Pinky?
3) "Dogtown and Z Boys" is a great movie!

bacon ace said...

1) Fair enough, it could be worse. But as a toilet seat I'd be getting a lot of ass. Ok admit it, you totally served that one up didn't you?

2) ex mrs bacon ace took her in from the field out back as a pregnant stray so she got to name her. I don't know why, and many people agree when they meet her, but the name really seems to suit her. She's a friend on my myspace page so you can check her out for yourself.

3) One of the best documentaries I'd ever seen. I went with 2 other ex-skaters to see it in the theatres and we all left speachless. It just really hit the nail on the head.

Cake said...

I did this quiz and then my internet hiccuped and I lost the results...::sulk::

However, I still have this tidbit for you...no idea where this place is in relation to where you are but it's in the right *state*, anyways.

http://www.bsidelounge.com/

Apparently they do a dish called "Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, and Eggs" for brunch. Intrigued?

bacon ace said...

Actually that's in the next city over from where I'm moving in 2 weeks. yay!