Monday, September 29, 2008

Public Service Announcement

The video below if from last summer. Short backstory; the toy geeks were nattering about toys that a friend of mine makes, Onell Designs (look at the links to the right). So I did what I did with one of his $8 toys and a Chogokin (vintage japanese diecast toys. Think Godaikin in America) because someone was arguing about the value of the 8$ figure. Seriously, if you're in a hobby where people don't bat an eye at buying $500-$1000 toys just shut the fuck up about the $8 action figure and buy it already.

7 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Yes, but if you swallow an Onell toy, can you easily poop it out?

bacon ace said...

I'll let you know in 8 hours.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Cool! And, hooray for Onell toys!

(Special favor: Next time you do that, can you please dress up like Godzilla and mush 'em with your feet? That'd be wicked decent.)

Cake said...

Awesome.

What's with all you folks gettin' brave and doing video blogs? Ain't happening over on Cake, I can tell you that fer nothing.

bacon ace said...

Sparks,
You supply the suit and I'm all in.

Cake,
We're beautiful and we know it. Why not share that with the world?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Looks like one of the 'bots you stole from me.

Prick.

(nice use of the UPS truck in the background...gave it nice realistic flavor)

bacon ace said...

Well you know me and my stealing hobby...