Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mr Rage

The guy in the cubicle next to me tends to swear at his PC a lot. I find it hysterical and sometimes need to leave for a few minutes or I'll crack up. Just now he hit the keys pretty hard and followed up with "you son of a fucking bitch" but delivered with such venom that you'd think it personally wounded him, or slapped his woman.

Update: as of this typing he's dropping more bombs!

I should also add that he's a 'Nam vet. I see a day very soon where he's belly crawling down the rows of cubicles looking for "Charlie".

5 comments:

asian cowgirl said...

Maybe we should set him up with you know who...satan? close...the next best thing...she'NAM.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Question:

Have you ever cursed out your computer?

bacon ace said...

Nope. I've cursed out other people through my computer, but that's totally different.

Cake said...

I have.

Usually cursing out the computer is preferable to the other impulse that comes over me...you know, pitching it out the nearest window.

Sarah said...

I have the same problem, I'm not sure it's my cubmate's computer or people that encourage this behavior!