Friday, March 28, 2008

They call me Martha "Fucking" Stewart

So the Asian Cowgirl and I are having a dinner party tonight. I'm making a slow cooked pork shoulder* in the trusty ol' crock pot**. We're having mashed potatoes, and mixed asparagus, pearl onions, and portabello mushrooms with it. And the best part? You're all invited! So what are you bringing to our dinner party?


*This is from my friend's pig that we had the bacon and sausage from. So far it's been the tastiest animal in creation.
**Which we bought earlier this week.

Edit: It's ready to go in.

10 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Oh, we gotta have some appetizers. I'll bring the spinach and artichoke dip!

Cake said...

Damn, I can't make it...can you mail me my share of the mashed potatoes? Thanks!

bacon ace said...

Careful what you wish for Cake, you just might get it.

Clinky said...

Candy!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Bacon bits.

bacon ace said...

Man that was a damn fine dinner party. The roast was awesome, as were the mashed potatoes. My secret is 2 sticks of butter.

Cake said...

Where are my potatoes!?

bacon ace said...

It's only been about 30 hours since the dinner. Post to Canada takes time sweety.

Cake said...

Mmmmmm, mashed mail!

Sparkle Plenty said...

I brought tupperware so we could all bring the leftovers home and make delicious, delicious sandwiches.