Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

My poor sick little sister Mikayla needed somewhere to go while my parents went to work last week. Seeing as I wasn't working I thought it would be fun if she came over to my place for the day. The Asian Cowgirl also had the day off so we all hung out and had a good time.

Mikayla apparently likes to name things so my cat now has a middle name. Allow me to introduce Pinky "Chrysanthemum" Fitch who Mikayla spent the better part of the day playing with.


And her favorite toy Bob the Cat Whip.


She had a temporary tattoo on so we decided to stick more on her. The Asian Cowgirl also had fake tattoo sleeves from our Halloween costumes so they posed together.


And then there's the siblings.


We made french toast, watched Underdog (which was actually pretty good for a kid's movie), listened to Girls Rock, and got a preview of Mikayla's dance moves for her upcoming recital.

6 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

1) My sister is older than me, so I can say this without repercussions: YOU HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE SISTER EVER!
2) Very cute cat. Cake's are equally cute but a different weight division. Pinky appears to be more of a "bantam weight."
3) Asian Cowgirl is wicked good-lookin' and also smart and funny as we know from her blog. Lucky Bacon!
4) Sounds like a great time!
5) That bacon looks delicious. I'm assuming it's vegetarian bacon? (Nyuk. Nyuk. Nyuk.)

bacon ace said...

1) She sure is. She looked just like me as a baby.

2) Thank you, and she's quite the fighter with other cats around, but the sweetest thing in the world to people.

3) I sure am!

4) 'Twas

5) That was from a pig my friend owned. Yup, farm fresh is the best way to go.

asian cowgirl said...

sparkle:
1)yeah, my sister is older than me too...and she's an only child. :)

2)She is SO cute with Bacon too...they're playing as we speak...the three of them - Bob, Bacon and Pinky.

3)aw shucks. y'all's gonna make me blush.

4)I do have to say Mikayla is seriously the sweetest young lady I have met in my travels. What an awesome chickadee to hang out with.

5)yum.

Lois Lane said...

Awwwww....yer just all adorable!

Cake said...

Psstttt, Bacon Ace just blew away his macho image, pass it on...

(Way cute pics!)

bacon ace said...

I had a macho image? Try this on for size; that's my pink feather boa my sister's wearing.