Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Top 10 movie quotes that would have been better with Chupacabra involvement

1) Luke, I am your chupacabra.
2) You shall not pass (chupacabra)
3) It’s like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in goat entrails.
4) In all the chupacabras in all the world why’d she have to come into mine?
5) YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE CHUPACABRA!
6) Where does he get those wonderful chupacabras?
7) Conan what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the chupacabras.
8) SHOW ME THE CHUPACABRA!
9) I may not be a smart man, but I know what chupacabra is.
10) Frankly my chupacabra I don’t give a damn.

8 comments:

Cake said...

- "To be a chupacabra or not to be a chupacabra..."
- "Who ARE those chupacabras???"
- "ET phone chupacabra!"
- "Louis, I think this is the start of a beautiful chupacabra."
- "Who's Harvey?" "A white chupacabra, six feet tall."

Lois Lane said...

"Top 10 movie quotes that would have been better with Chupacabra involvement"

But really, isn't *everything* better with a little Chupacabra involvement?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

"Yippee-Yi-Yay Mother Chupcabra!"

bacon ace said...

Lois,
Of course it is silly, but one list a time please?

Redbeard76 said...

Play it again, chupacabra.

Wait, Bogey didn't actually say that? Scooped.

Sparkle Plenty said...

#7 is the best! "The lamentations of the chupacabras..." They can REALLY lament!!! Of course, they tend to quickly soothe their ouchies by offing a goat or so.

bacon ace said...

Ha! Hey Redbeard I initialy had that line on the list but I figured someone would bust my balls and correct me on how he never actually said that line. I changed it to use the actual line from the movie but I figured a lot of people wouldn't recognize it.

So to sum up; that line didn't make it into the list.

davizcuervo said...

no fucking idea how ROY (the replicant from blade runner) says it in english, but you know I´ve seen etc etc.
Just insert CHUPACABRA where its needed.