Monday, April 19, 2010

I am not the fist bumping guy you think I am.

Look people, just don't try to fist bump me. Say hello or shake my hand. I don't know what kind of fist bumping vibe you're picking up on, but it isn't coming from me. I was in a store recently where the clerk saw my tattoos, commented on them, and then put up the fist bump hand. *ugh* so I stood there looking at him, and kind of feeling sorry for him. I then slowly, but without making eye contact, gave him the fist bump equivilent of a limp handshake. I think he got the message and left me alone.

3 comments:

Cake said...

You're back!!!

*fist bump*

cousin saul said...

"limp" fist bump, eh? Hmmmm....not that there's anything wrong with that....

Sparkle Plenty said...

Fist bump? That guy is so dated. The "Bro-pinkie link" is where it's at.