Thursday, February 14, 2008

*Ding Dong* CANDY!

I was woken up at 8:00 by the doorbell. Who the hell would be ringing my doorbell at 8:00? I made it to the door in time to see my mother driving away and a bag tied to my door handle. Inside was a nice card and cards from my brother and sister* as well as a heart shaped box of Lindt chocolates. Now that's worth being woken up for. As a bonus my mother also learned how to use the front porch door to get to my doorbell this time. Go Mom!
Now if she'd only stop by sometime while I'm awake...

* They were the Valentine's cards that kids give out that come like 20 to a box. Hey, they're 8 years old.

3 comments:

Cake said...

Last year I gave out Star Wars Valentine's to everyone at the office and The Other Job.

You've never seen so many confused people in your life. They obviously didn't know if I was being serious or not. (I wasn't...the cards were sooooo tacky I thought they were hilarious!)

This year they get nuffin'...the wet blankets.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

So let me understand what you just said...Your mom came by and gave you a tattoo of Lindt Chocolate.

Awesome!

Sparkle Plenty said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sweet sweetness.